WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Used - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Used > Topics

Subject: Help me get over him.
Replies: 6 Views: 1663

chimuka2 8/10/2007 - 11:41:32
Im among those who've been hurt so bad.i luvd this guy so much but guess wat,i ended up with a terrible thing 4rm him.i realised that he was cheating on me and that he never luvd me but was only trying 2 use me.the funny thing is i jst cant seem 2 get over him.so had 4 me. *

virgy 8/15/2007 - 1:08:16
my advise is that just get over him.he used you and hurt you.its like u just haue to realise whats more important u or the love 4 him? maybe its 4 the best *

ms.jones 27.07.08 - 12:39am
I knw how u feel,coz i can relate.its not as easy as it may sound 2 others-when they say get over him we'd really like 2.but as much as it hurts,its easier said than done. *

sica1990 17.09.08 - 11:31am
Just try 2 burn the stuffz he bought u,delete his msgz n mails.N kp ur self busy,avoid discusnz that wil remnd u of him with ur friendz.Dnt get negatve thoughts towards ur self,try 2 4gt him.Let u nt be his slave,there are so many dudes out there waiting 4 u n the chance he droped that idiot. 'U never know what u hav until u lose it' Enjy ur life happily,one day u'll hav 1. *

busikum 14.07.09 - 10:02am
Hey galfriend i kno how u fil the same thing hapend 2me.so al i kn say 1mans x is anotha mans treasure.pliz fil betta *

izowhel 4.01.10 - 02:09pm
Hi dea, pliiz give urself another chance 2 find some1 who will help u 4get d guy. *

sanjka 12.07.10 - 03:29pm
Never trust anybody or give any chance.This is not a game.This is life.I appreciate you for that you realised about that guy so soon...You will meet your dream man my friend.Just be patient and wait. *

* Used Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Used

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search