WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Used - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Used > Topics

Subject: Why do people cheat?
Replies: 14 Views: 2733

mariem 9/23/2006 - 9:25:45
Personally i was with my ex for a year he cheated on me whilst i was pregnant and left me last month 4 her and her son. Used me 4 cash etc. I didnt c it coz i loved him. *

mariem 9/23/2006 - 9:27:38
Id just like 2know if other people in this group have been through similar and how u felt and dealt with it. *

azaroth 10/19/2006 - 8:44:47
I think people cheat coz its the only way they can think of getting what they want. I am sorry for what happened to you an i hope you find a person who wont cheat on you. It happened to me too with my girlfriend cheating on me an i still trying to get over it, its hard but you can do it HUGZ *

joanne2 2.12.07 - 01:41am
They do it cos they can and dnt care about the consequences after

uk.babe 22.01.08 - 11:34pm
Mine cheated on me sed didnt no Y ! But ya knw u dnt knw wht ya had til ya lost it x shame. *

oubaas 5.02.08 - 02:12pm
Cheaters shud be ashamed of themselfs and shud be machine_gun.GIF *

mamof2 26.06.08 - 01:35pm
my ex cheated on me with a lass when i was pregnant he denied it after i found texts and phone calls on his phone we split that was last september we got back together few week ago he still denied cheatin we had been back together a week and half when i called a number in my phone which turned out to be the lass he had cheated on me with we got chattin n she is a nice lass but in that week and half we was together he had cheated again and tried gettin back with the lass he cheated on in september denied that too but told me he was seein the lass he cheated on me with in september but still denies ever cheatin now that is sc*m for ya *

oubaas 26.06.08 - 02:37pm
wow.GIF With the same lass? *

mamof2 27.06.08 - 11:41am
nearly if i ant of rang her she was gonna get back with him but he cheated with a different lass keep every1 informed cos it is still not over he rang me last night wantin to give it another go yet he still textin n ringin the lass he cheated on me with the first time *

mamof2 27.06.08 - 11:43am
wats every1s advice bout the revenge lol *

oubaas 1.07.08 - 09:36am
Nah! Revenge is out of the evil. Rather 4give and 4get and crry on with ur life. U beta off without him. nod.GIF *

nycgalx1 5.08.08 - 02:27am
2 many cheaters bout these days ya dnt knw who ya can trust ive bin cheated on a few tymz hurts lyk hell n makes u feel but u learn t deal with it they dnt relise wot they hav until they lose it *

tiemeup 4.11.08 - 02:19am
I was told by a the that it's not you or what you are or aren't doing that someone cheats... it's that they can't control themselves n sometimes it is how they deal with issues of their own. not that it is right of someone to cheat by any means . . just know it's them n not you. *

mytoobia 22.01.09 - 12:42pm
My ex cheated on me. He angaged another lady then he wonna return to me again but my problem is that I have moved on Im in love with someone else.

kyle69 19.10.09 - 08:39pm
All i can say is you never get over being cheated on. Been married twice and both been unfaithful w s first one cheated on me with my best mate how did i find out came home from work early to find them in bed together. Found out later they had been sleeping together since b4 the wedding. Trust me when i say that destroyed me. Ten years later fell deeply in love ended up getting married again. Well that biggest mistake of my life again. She cheated as well. I got a job in another state. Packed up house paid for everything to be moved i left a week earlier to start the job. It took her a week to cancell tickets get refund for move and fall in love with some one else. Who by the way she'd been sleeping with for 3 years. Every body is out to hurt some one so now no one ever gets close. My rules to every one. Your a friend but you want more than that then pi*s off because i wont ever give you more. What i have left of myself is mine and no one will ever get close enough to me ever again. Personally prefer to blow my brains out than to fall for anyone ever again. ! ! *

* Used Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Used

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search